Real Estate Signs
Obtaining Yard and Estate Sale Signs
Yard Sale directional signs may be obtained at City Hall, 7725 Tega Cay Drive, between the hours of 7:30am and 4pm, from the Development Services Department. A deposit of $20 per sign will be required. When the signs are returned, your deposit will also be returned. There is a limit of three (3) signs per event.
Placement on-premise yard/estate sale signs
- One sign not greater than three (3) square feet in area and not greater than a maximum of three (3) feet in height.
- The sign shall be located behind the street property line.
- The sign will not be installed more than three (3) days prior to the yard/estate sale event and must be removed within two (2) hours following the event.
Placement off-premise yard/estate sale signsSigns shall not be placed:
- Within the right-of-way of City or State maintained roads (Ex. Tega Cay Dr., Hwy. 160, Gardendale Road, New Gray Rock Road, Dam Road, Stonecrest Blvd.).
- In City medians.
- On private property without owner's permission.
Add Your Yard Sale Notice to the City's Website
To submit your yard sale notice for placement on the City's Events Around Town Calendar, go to the Events Around Town calendar
and click "Submit an event".