Establishing/Disconnecting Water & Sewer Service

How do I apply for residential service?

To establish new service, or transfer service from a previous address, please download and complete the Water & Sewer Application. Water service requires two(2) business days' notice before activation. You may email the completed form to or fax it to (803) 548-1400. All customers are required to pay an administrative fee of $100, and an activation fee of $50 at the time services are established.

How do I apply for a new tap?

To establish service for residential or commercial construction, please download and complete the Water & Sewer Application for Contractors. All applicable fees for tap and capacity are due at the time of application. For more information, call (803) 548-3514 to speak to a representative.

How do I disconnect my service?

The City of Tega Cay requires all disconnects to be submitted in writing. You may send your request through the Disconnect Request online form, or you may send an email to Your request must include the following information in order to be processed:

  • Account Name
  • Service Address to be Disconnected
  • Date Service is to be Disconnected
  • Forwarding Address