To report a pothole, first determine who owns the road in which the pothole exists.

The following roads are state owned and maintained: Tega Cay Drive, Gardendale Road, New Gray Rock Road, Dam Road, Gold Hill Road and Highway 160. To report a pothole on these roads, please contact the local SCDOT office at (803) 327-6186.

For all other City roads, call City Hall (548-3512).