Whereas the City of Tega Cay (hereafter "Lessor") and the Lessee (person submitting this form), enter into an agreement of the lease of a parking space in the parking area adjacent to the building commonly known as the "Police Department", located at 7705 Tega Cay Dr. in the City of Tega Cay, SC, both parties agree to all lease agreements that shall be provide Lessor upon execution of this form. By submitting this form, Lessee agrees to all payments and terms and realize that failure to make payment, or a violation of these terms will result in a nullification of this agreement and the City can have the lessee's property towed from the lot at the owner's expense.
1. No deductions or allowances from the rental will be made for any time or period during which Lessee does not use the premises. No prorating exists, and the entire rental is non-refundable.
2. As further consideration for this lease agreement, Lessee agrees that his obligations hereunder are not assignable or transferable and may not be assumed without the expressed written consent of Lessor.
3. Lessee shall have the right to use the said space for parking of equipment, including cars, boats and/or trailers, and other recreational equipment. All such equipment must be contained entirely within the striped area of the parking space leased hereunder, and shall not extend onto or otherwise encroach upon any other parking space. Lessee shall additionally comply with all applicable zoning or other governmental regulations.
4. No fixture or structure of any kind whatsoever shall be erected upon or attached to the premises by the Lessee.
5. Lessor shall have the right at all times to enter the premises and perform repairs and maintenance as needed. Should Lessee default on any of the terms hereof, Lessor or its agents may remove all persons or property from the premises and an applicable towing fee will be rendered upon the Lessor. Lessor assumes no responsibility for the condition of equipment either before, during, or after its removal from the premises. Lessor shall provide notice to the Lessee at address of the Lessee indicated below to claim said property, Lessee shall have fifteen (15) days to remit default payment(s). Should payment not be received after fifteen (15) days, Lessor may institute proceedings under the laws of South Carolina to escheat said property to the state.
6. No boat, automobile, trailer or other accessories stand on-site shall be allowed to fall into disrepair or appear in derelict condition. Lessees allowing their vehicle and/or accessories (including tarps or covers) to become unsightly or derelict will, upon notice from Lessee remedy the objectionable condition within thirty (30) days, of notice or be subject to early termination of the lease and/or eviction.
7. Further, each lease applies to the rental of a parking space for one (1) vehicle only. No double-parking of trailers, boats, cars or non-vehicles shall be permitted.
8. No assent by Lessor, expressed or implied, to any breach of any Lessee’s covenants shall be deemed a waiver of any succeeding breach of the same or any other covenant.
9. It is expressly agreed and understood that the Lessor does not undertake to provide protection or security for Lessee’s property placed in or upon the said parking space and that all property of Lessee and that the Lessor shall not be liable to Lessee or to any other person for, and Lessee indemnify and hold Lessor harmless from, any injury, loss or damage sustained to any property or to any person on the premises however caused. Lessee hereby waives and hereby release The City of Tega Cay, from any claim whatsoever.
10. Lessor will not provide any insurance for the protection of the Lessee’s property or person. Such insurance, if desired, shall be obtained by Lessee.
11. This lease agreement or any memorandum hereof shall not be recorded in any office or place of public record.
ex. RV, Camper, Trailer, Boat, Jet Ski, etc.
After submitting the application, you will be contacted by a staff member to let you know of space availability and to arrange payment
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field